Research Applications and Managing Your Research Program
- McMaster University Strategic Research Plan, Research for a Brighter World
- McMaster Policy on Research Ethics
- Research Integrity Policy (supersedes Misconduct in Research for Faculty, Staff and Post-Doctoral Fellows, Procedures for Inquiries and Hearings Regarding Allegations Policy)
- McMaster Research Accounts Policy
- University Indirect (Overhead) Costs Rates
- McMaster’s Strategic Procurement (Purchasing) Policy
Which central research office can help me? Information on McMaster research offices and their responsibilities can be found here. If you know the office you need, follow a link below:
- ROADS: Research Office for Administration, Development and Support (Research Services)
- McMaster Research Finance. For information on which Research Accountants work with which Departments, consult the Research Finance Contact Us page.
- Health Research Services
- Health Research Finance
- McMaster Research Ethics Board (oversees research involving humans)
- McMaster’s Animal Research Ethics Board (AREB)
- Biosafety @ McMaster
- Health Physics Department
- For information on and help with computer and data processing infrastructure, consult the McMaster Research & High Performance Computing Support (RHPCS) office.
The Research Office for Administration, Development and Support (ROADS) publishes the ROADS Funding Opportunities Bulletin. Contact Melissa Martin, Administrative Assistant III, ext. 26974 to subscribe.
The Faculty of Health Sciences publishes a funding opportunities bulletin researchers working in areas of health-related research. To subscribe to the HRS Funding Opportunities Bulletin, contact email@example.com.
Community of Science: Search the world’s most comprehensive funding resource, containing more than 25,000 records worth over $33 billion, through McMaster’s subscription to the Community of Science database.