The Faculty of Science began an academic planning process in the fall of 2013. After extensive consultation and deliberation, we have developed a final plan that will guide our development over the next several years. The process has provided an opportunity to review the strengths and weaknesses of our academic activities and to develop strategic initiatives to support our vision and values. Below are some key documents.
- New School of Interdisciplinary Science opens January 1, 2016
- Faculty Welcomes the Inaugural Director of the new School for Interdisciplinary Science
- Report of the Working Group for the Establishment of an Interdisciplinary Science Unit in the Faculty of Science, April 2015
- Faculty of Science Academic Plan – 2014 to 2019
- Science Academic Plan 2014 draft for comment
- Faculty, staff and students were invited to comment on the plan over the summer of 2014.
- An Outline for Academic Planning in the Faculty of Science, 2014-2019 (November 2013)
Comments and thoughts about the Plan’s implementation can be sent to email@example.com.