EDI Committee Scholarships - CLOSED
New this year, the Department of Psychology, Neuroscience & Behaviour EDI Committee has established two scholarships ($2000 each) to be awarded to undergraduate students belonging to equity-deserving groups. All students in Year 2 of a PNB or combined PNB degree program are eligible to apply. The scholarship also provides an opportunity to be matched with a PNB faculty member for one-on-one mentoring throughout the 2022-2023 academic year. The award is part of a larger campus-wide initiative to help support students belonging to groups that have been historically under-represented in universities. If you are eligible, please provide the following information in a single Word or PDF file and email your application to
by October 5 (11:59pm).
- Your name and student number
- Year and degree
- In 500 words total, a) explain why representation matters to you, and b) how this scholarship will impact your education.
- Submit to: by October 5.
Equity-deserving groups as determined by the PNB EDI committee, in order of priority, are:
- Students from low-income families
- Indigenous students
- Students belonging to minority races, especially African and Latinx backgrounds
- Students with disabilities
- 2SLGBTQ+ students
- Adult learners
We look forward to receiving your application.
PNB EDI Committee