- Allyson and Erin head out to Hawaii for Canadian Space Agency funded research into microbial life in basalts in collaboration with NASA
- Welcome new students Mohamed El-Waraky and Sian Ford
Have fun in Idaho Allyson and Erin
- Congratulations to Dave Bowman on being awarded the best student presentation in the Environment Division at the Canadian Society for Chemistry meeting in Halifax
- Welcome undergraduate thesis students Kevin Yang and Erin Gibbons
- Congratulations to Mark Belan on the successful completion of his Master’s thesis.
Welcome to Jenny Ni, a new undergraduate member of the lab!
Happy New Year!
Good luck to undergraduate students writing exams this month.
- Wishing all a safe and happy holiday!
Farewell and good luck to Dr. Allyson Brady as she travels to Lake Untersee, Antarctica for new research prospects at the end of the month.
Congratulations to Samantha Clay and Lauren Bradford on successfully defending their theses. Good luck to your futures!
The Slater Environmental Organic Geochemistry lab would like to welcome Caitlin McEwan into the lab as she begins her Masters studies.
We welcome a new IRMS to the lab!
Window upgrades to GSB are finally complete in time for the new school year!
Happy travels to Dr. Allyson Brady and Mark Belan as they travel to Pavilion Lake for the 2014 sampling season