Level II Program Selection
Science Program Guides
Review the following Department and School Program Guides to understand the Level II program options, admission requirements, research areas, career and postgraduate opportunities available to you:
- Biochemistry & Biomedical Sciences
- Chemistry & Chemical Biology
- Earth, Environment & Society
- Life Sciences (Interdisciplinary Science)
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Physics & Astronomy
- Psychology, Neuroscience & Behaviour
Applying to Your Level II Program:
- Log-in to Mosaic.
- Click "Student Center"
- Click "My Academics"
- Click "Program/Plan Application"
Please consider the following information before choosing potential programs:
- You may apply to a maximum of four programs.
- Rank order your program choices carefully.
- During the admission selection process, if you are admitted to your FIRST choice, you will NOT be evaluated for any other programs.
- During the admission selection process, if you are NOT admitted to your first choice of program, then you will be evaluated for your second choice, and so on.
Deadline to apply is end April, 2021.
How to view Your Program:
In early June, check your Mosaic Student Center to see the program to which you have been admitted for Fall/Winter 2021/2022.